Sales Team Features
CloudMate™ ties directly into each user’s Salesforce.com account and guides them through the recommended settings and strategies, so users can start using Salesforce.com quickly and correctly with the following capabilities:
Runs on top of CRM System – click to enlarge
- “Learn by doing” approach– CloudMate™ seamlessly overlays users’ accounts, so team members work in Salesforce.com as they complete tasks.
- Dynamic support- Users adapt more easily when they forget how to complete a task, when the process has changed, or if something is broken.
- Embedded CRM best practices– Users learn best practices tailored to the company’s specific workflows and data needs, including hard to manage processes and pitfalls to avoid.
- Self-paced- On-the-fly, step-by-step guidance is provided at the point of need.
Step-by-Step Guidance – click to enlarge
- Role-based instruction– Teams get tailored instructions for what’s most relevant to them.
- Context-specific guidance– Video, text ,and visual cues provide key-stroke guidance and targeted insights so users learn quickly.
- Real-time verification– A live connection tracks usage to ensure actions are completed.
- Available any time– 7×24 online access when and where employees need it makes adoption and performance support easy and convenient.
Administrator and Executive Features
Executives and administrators monitor, measure and influence results using these advanced features:
- Content creation tools– Companies can build custom instruction and communicate new guidance any time.
- User analytics– Adoption metrics help pinpoint team challenges and the strengths and weaknesses of existing networks.
- Cloud-based application– Fast and easy to deploy because there is no costly or time-consuming installation.
Click here for the CloudMate for Salesforce.com Solution Brief